Collection and Use of Information
In order to provide Ariett services to our customers, we require Information regarding our customers’ users. This includes name, address, email address, telephone number, and, depending on the Ariett services ordered, other information that can be used to identify and contact you. We use this Information in the following ways:
- To establish your user account, which enables you to use our services;
- To contact you regarding important information about your account, including notices and updates;
- To provide you with additional materials regarding the Ariett services that you have requested or connect you with an Ariett representative, if necessary;
- To respond directly to your questions, comments or requests for support;
- To analyze site usage, to improve and customize our web sites and service offers, and to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- To compile aggregate user profile data, such as geographic information, role-related information and zip code, which are used for market analysis;
- For billing and other accounting purposes. The administrative and/or billing contact information provided in connection with the Services may be used to contact Customer or its representatives about its subscription, its opinions about the pre-release Services, or its interest in continuing the account after commercial release of the services.
- Ariett or its services providers may automatically track certain information about your use of the Ariett web sites, for example logging IP addresses or other information for system administration purposes, and monitoring any illegal use of the services. This information will be analyzed to constantly improve the value of the materials and services available on Ariett web site.
- Other information about your usage may be logged, such as Internet service provider and browser type, in order to analyze usage trends and broad demographic information
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Ariett provides some of its services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (collectively, “Partners”). For example Ariett Email service is made available through a contract email services provider. If you've subscribed to any of our contracted content or services, you should be aware that we share Information with these third party Services Partners in order to ensure your access to the Ariett services that you have ordered. Many Services Partners have adopted their own privacy policies, which are not subject to control by Ariett. However, to protect Ariett customers and partners, Ariett prohibits its Services Partners from using the Information that we collect except as necessary to provide Ariett services to you.
Personal data collected or otherwise processed by Ariett in the performance of the Services may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which Ariett or its service providers maintain facilities. Ariett abides by the Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
Ariett does not knowingly collect data regarding persons under the age of thirteen.
Ariett takes information security very seriously and uses reasonable measures to protect your Information from unauthorized access, including storing all the Information we gather from you in secure databases. However, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your Information or assume liability for improper access to it. By using the Ariett web sites, or providing Information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our web site.
You should never disclose your password to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Changes to This Policy