Want to position yourself at a growing Cloud Software company? Do you have a degree in business and know a little bit about business process?
Here’s your chance to dive into a new career path! We are looking for high-energy, sharp-minded individuals to join Ariett’s growing sales and marketing team in an entry-level role.
Why you will love your new job:
- You will advance your career by learning how to successfully sell a Cloud SaaS solution.
- We will train you.
- Competitive base salary with a monthly bonus
- You can wear jeans to work every day! Travel is minimal.
- Additional benefits include: medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, Simple IRA, vacation days and holidays.
- There’s plenty of room to grow in the organization, and you will make a significant contribution to the team.
Your valuable skills:
- You enjoy talking on the phone and by email and can communicate value in the right context.
- You want to help connect mid-sized businesses with automation tools that will help them improve their Purchase to Payment processing.
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are software savvy and have worked or interned at a high-tech company.
- You can actively engage potential customers with charisma and ease.
Your role at Ariett:
- Booking product demonstrations with B2B clients
- Qualifying and nurturing incoming sales inquiries
- Growing the number of prospects in the database (lead generation)
- Collaborating with team members to optimize the sales and marketing process
- Thinking creatively about how to capture the attention of business decision-makers
- Updating our CRM database and report on your progress
It’s time to launch your career at a company with a history of innovation and market leadership in Cloud software solutions! If you are looking for a conveniently located job on the South Shore, and you feel like you are the right fit, apply today!
About Ariett: A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software such as Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.