Want to position yourself at a leading ePayments Cloud Software company? Do you have a degree in business, accounting, or marketing?
Here’s your chance to dive into a new career path! We are looking for high-energy, sharp-minded individuals to join Ariett’s growing team in an entry-level role for presenting how Ariett’s ePayment solution helps midmarket companies.
Why You Will Love Your New Job:
- You will advance your career by talking to and explaining the benefits of Ariett to interested accounting managers, controllers and CFOs.
- You enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced atmosphere where you can wear jeans!
- There’s plenty of room to grow in the organization, and you will make a significant contribution to the team.
Your Valuable Skills:
- You enjoy explaining the benefits of something that you believe in.
- You are detail-oriented, organized and have a strong desire to succeed.
- You have a B.A. in business, accounting, marketing and/or information technology.
- You have at least one year of experience in sales, marketing, or business development.
Your Role at Ariett:
- Booking product demonstrations with B2B clients
- Qualifying and nurturing incoming sales inquiries
- Growing the number of prospects in the database (lead generation)
- Collaborating with team members to optimize the sales and marketing process
- Thinking creatively about how to capture the attention of business decision-makers
- Updating our CRM database and reporting on your progress
If you are looking for a conveniently located job on the South Shore, and you feel like you are the right fit, apply today!
A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software, such as Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.