If you'd like to grow your career, consider Ariett. Ariett focuses on the mid-market/mid-enterprise B2B Purchase to Pay solutions; we are a fast growing, South Shore-based software company with a rapidly increasing list of Cloud SaaS customers. Ariett helps customers quickly submit and approve purchase requisitions, invoices and payments; track contracts; and enter expense reports from anywhere, on any device - laptop, phone or tablet.
We are looking for motivated individuals, from entry level to experienced, to join Ariett's development team focused on QA/UX. We are a small, growing team, where everyone makes important contributions. We believe in a cooperative, collaborative, and nimble approach to analyzing our software so that we can deliver a high-quality product to our customers. You will spend a lot of time working independently, but we often ask each other for assistance in solving problems. In addition, we collaborate to find the best solution to whatever problem we are working on - everyone on the development team is always working towards the team and company goals.
A typical week for you might include testing newly coded features and submitting bug reports for any problems found, testing fixes for previously identified issues, submitting a request for a change to the software that will improve the user's experience, discussing the design of a new feature with other members of the team at our dev meetings, and helping an Ariett Consultant troubleshoot a customer issue.
Here is how you can make a difference:
- Positively respond to team needs and development knowing that client success is the goal.
- Use your background, product knowledge, understanding of software and business to provide you with insight into solutions.
- Have a passion for learning new software and working with our implementation, development and testing teams to focus on delivering new product functionality on a leading Cloud platform as a service -- Microsoft Azure.
- Actively participate in our team meetings that define our product roadmap for new features and capabilities.
- If your technical skills include SQL data analysis, you will be able to help the team report on and resolve data issues.
- A BA/BS in Accounting, Computer Science or Business Information will provide a foundation for you to understand business processes.
If you have a passion for developing expertise on a B2B software application, tell us about your experience or ability to use and test software. Ariett offers a flexible work schedule. Since you will often interact with other team members, you should plan to work from our offices in Pembroke.
Ariett provides Cloud Purchasing and Expense software solutions that automate Requisition, Purchasing and Contract Management; AP Invoice to Payment Automation; and Employee Expense Management with Travel approval for global companies. Ariett offers enterprise class functionality with superior workflow; web-based analytics and reporting; document management; and electronic receipt & credit card processing. Ariett is offered in the Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS) on Microsoft Azure.