Do you enjoy contributing to a fast-paced sales and marketing team as a Business Analyst? Do you have a degree in business and experience analyzing marketing and sales data in a SaaS company to help grow the bottom line?
Ariett is looking to add a team member to support the sales and marketing teams by tracking and quantifying marketing and sales success. You will use your analytical skills to improve lead capture and distribution and assist with sales pricing and pricing proposals.
Why you will love your new job:
- You will advance your career in business by using your analytical skills to drive more sales at an innovative SaaS company.
- Competitive base salary
- You can wear jeans to work every day! Travel is minimal.
- Additional benefits include: medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, Simple IRA, vacation days and holidays.
- There’s plenty of room to grow in the organization, and you will make a significant contribution to the sales and marketing teams.
Your valuable skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years working in a SaaS company
- Experience with sales pipeline management Proficiency with Microsoft CRM or similar CRM application A great team member who contributes with insight and quick analysis and loves working with data!
Your role at Ariett:
- Track and manage sales and marketing metrics for reporting.
- Maintain the Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft CRM) system for accurate information by improving methods to track and capture pipeline leads, opportunities and sales.
- Target and manage marketing contact databases.
- Assist with lead analysis and distribution.
- Help to generate pricing proposals, analyze pricing and analyze competition.
It’s time to advance your career at a company with a history of innovation and market leadership in Cloud software solutions! If you are looking for a conveniently located job on the South Shore, and you feel like you are the right fit, apply today!
About Ariett: A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices, and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software such as Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.