Ready to launch your exciting career as a software analyst? Do you wish to learn about the software development process? Consider Ariett.
As a leading Cloud provider of Purchase to Payment (P2P) software, we are a fast-growing, South Shore-based software company serving mid-sized organizations in the business services, software, non-profit, healthcare and education sectors.
If you are a senior or recent graduate majoring in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step and join our development team as a Software Test Analyst!
As a Test Analyst, you will work closely with our development team to:
- Learn the Ariett Software interface and table structure to test new features or software bugs.
- Learn or use knowledge to perform SQL database queries to troubleshoot data results.
- Gain an opportunity to learn new development skills and use existing skills to assist the development team on development projects.
- A BA/BS in Computer Science/Management Information Systems will provide a foundation for you to understand business processes and software development.
- Preferred: You have completed 1-2 internships working in software development environment.
About Ariett: A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software such as Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.