Ready to launch your exciting career as a software analyst? Do you wish to learn about the software development process? Consider Ariett.
As a leading Cloud provider of Purchase to Payment (P2P) software, we are a fast-growing, South Shore-based software company serving mid-sized organizations in the business services, software, non-profit, healthcare and education sectors.
If you are a senior or recent graduate majoring in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step and join our development team as a Software Test Analyst!
As a Test Analyst, you will work closely with our development team to:
- Learn the Ariett Software interface and table structure to test new features or software bugs.
- Learn or use knowledge to perform SQL database queries to troubleshoot data results.
- Gain an opportunity to learn new development skills and use existing skills to assist the development team on development projects.
- A BA/BS in Computer Science/Management Information Systems will provide a foundation for you to understand business processes and software development.
- Preferred: You have completed 1-2 internships working in software development environment.
Ariett provides Cloud Purchasing and Expense software solutions that automate Requisition, Purchasing and Contract Management; AP Invoice to Payment Automation; and Employee Expense Management with Travel approval for global companies. Ariett offers enterprise class functionality with superior workflow; web-based analytics and reporting; document management; and electronic receipt & credit card processing. Ariett is offered in the Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS) on Microsoft Azure.