If you'd like to grow your career, consider Ariett. Ariett focuses on the mid-market/mid-enterprise B2B Purchase to Pay solutions; we are a fast growing, South Shore-based software company with a rapidly increasing list of Cloud SaaS customers. Ariett helps customers quickly submit and approve purchase requisitions, invoices and payments; track contracts; and enter expense reports from anywhere, on any device - laptop, phone or tablet.
Join Ariett's Customer Success team where you will work with our development and support teams to help implement our software solution and resolve questions for our clients. Learn and influence Ariett's solutions that help our customers improve their business process and users' lives.
Here is how you can make a difference:
- Positively respond to client needs and requirements knowing that client success is the goal.
- Use your accounting background, product knowledge and understanding of business process automation in accounts payable or purchasing to help existing and new customers use Ariett to improve their lives.
- Have a passion for learning new software and working with our implementation, development and testing teams to focus on delivering new product functionality on a leading Cloud platform as a service -- Microsoft Azure.
- Actively participate in our team meetings that define our product roadmap for new features and capabilities.
- If your technical skills include SQL data analysis, you will be able to help the team report on and resolve data issues.
- A BA/BS in accounting or Business Process will provide a foundation for you to understand business processes.
If you have a passion for developing expertise on a B2B software application, tell us about your experience or ability to use and test software and work with clients. Ariett offers a flexible work schedule. Since you will often interact with other team members, you should plan to work from our offices in Pembroke.
About Ariett: A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software such as Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.