Position yourself at a leading Cloud ePayments Software company by joining Ariett’s growing team to demonstrate software to the accounting teams of midsized businesses.
If you have a degree in business, accounting or marketing and enjoy learning and explaining how business software works, here’s your chance to dive into a new career path by presenting Ariett’s Purchase to ePayment solutions.
Why You Will Love Your New Job:
- You will work with a supportive team to learn how businesses use Ariett software to transform how they pay their bills.
- You are comfortable explaining and showing how software works in a web presentation.
- You appreciate training and like new challenges every day.
- There’s plenty of room to grow in the organization, and you will make a significant contribution to the team.
Your Valuable Skills:
- You have a B.A. in business, accounting, marketing and/or information technology.
- You have at least one year of experience in sales, marketing or accounting.
Your Role at Ariett:
- Learn the Ariett application and show the software in online presentations.
- Help demonstrate new features to our customers and explain the benefits of the Ariett Purchase to ePayment platform.
If you are looking for a conveniently located job on the South Shore, and you feel like you are the right fit, apply today!
A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software, such as Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.