Do you have at least 2 years of experience selling software to businesses? Do you have a passion for helping customers improve how they do business? This is a great opportunity to join Ariett, a leading cloud software company providing Purchase to ePayment solutions for business.
Why You Will Love Your New Job:
- You will advance your career by driving increased sales.
- You will join a company in the exciting new electronic payments industry.
- We will train you on the Ariett product and competitor landscape.
- You will work in a collaborative environment with support from management and technical teams to help you win business.
- Competitive base salary with a monthly bonus
Your Valuable Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow a process for sales success
- Strong listening and communication skills with the ability to make astute inferences about customers’ needs
- Preferred Qualifications: BA in Business, Marketing or Accounting, and 2 years of experience selling a software solution
Your Role at Ariett:
- Qualifying and leading midmarket customers through a software evaluation process to a successful buy decision
- Managing your pipeline and helping the sales team succeed with your knowledge of B2B sales best practices
- Engaging with customers’ accounting and purchasing teams to understand their pain-points and to explain Ariett’s unique benefits
If you are looking for a conveniently located job on the South Shore, and you feel like you are the right fit, apply today!
A leading innovator of Cloud Purchase to Payment SaaS solutions located south of Boston, Ariett helps mid-market companies optimize and approve spending, capture vendor invoices and automate purchasing and accounts payable business processes. Employees can easily use any device or laptop to submit or approve purchase requests, vendor contracts, invoices, electronic payments or expense reports. Accounting teams in the Nonprofit, Software, Business Services and Healthcare industries use Ariett’s unified spend management platform every day to eliminate paper, save money and seamlessly integrate expense transactions with accounting software such as Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics.