New Accounts Payable Invoice Complete Service Delivers Capture and Verification Automation
Ariett News, Pembroke, MA – July 31, 2017 – Ariett, a leading provider of Cloud Purchase to Payment Software, announces rapid customer acquisition, adding a billion dollars of spending processed through the Ariett platform in 2nd QT 2017. Year-to-date (YTD) innovation highlights for 2017 include successful customer deployments of payment processing, the release of Ariett’s new Invoice Complete Service and the release of a certified, cloud-to-cloud API integration to Oracle NetSuite with a SuiteApp listing.
Increasing Cloud Customer Acquisition:
Reporting over 30% cloud customer growth year over year, Ariett is poised for a strong third and fourth quarter for FY 2017. Customers in business and financial services, education, healthcare and nonprofit sectors continue to embrace Ariett’s Cloud Purchase to Payment platform as a unified solution to manage spending for every requisition, purchase order, contract, invoice, expense report and payment.
President of Ariett Glenn Brodie said, “Ariett is easy for employees to use, yet powerful - meeting the business needs of growing organizations that manage purchase to payment processing across multiple currencies and companies. Customers have one solution to use for approving and managing spending and expenses from any device.”
Cloud Customer highlights include:
Read more about Ariett’s customers here: http://www.ariett.com/ariett-customers
- NorthMarq Capital, a capital solutions provider for owners of commercial real estate
- Brown Advisory, an independent investment management firm with nine offices in the U.S. & London
- MediaMath, the leading independent programmatic company for marketers
- Bow Tie Cinemas, an entertainment company that operates 58 locations in five states
- Ripley Entertainment Inc. operates over 100 attractions worldwide.
- Tourism Toronto, the official organization for Toronto’s tourism industry
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians has nearly 10,000 members.
- BASIS.ed, a global network of 21 public and 5 provide charter schools
- Sandals Church, a faith-based community with six locations in California
- Symerica Senior Living, a provider of retirement living with 18 locations in US & Canada
- Maple Knoll Communities, a provider of senior communities and services based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- California Hospital Association, one of the largest hospital trade associations in the nation
Product Innovation and Operational Highlights:
2017 YTD has included many new product and operational enhancements:
- Released New Accounts Payable Invoice Complete Service: Augmenting Ariett’s AP automation solution, this feature enhancement increases AP efficiency. Ariett automatically populates and verifies the date, invoice number, amount, purchase order number, vendor and currency on an AP transaction. The Service’s automated GL coding delivers additional efficiency for the accounts payable team by eliminating manual data entry and errors.
- Success in Electronic Payment Processing: Featured in PayStream Advisors’ “2017 Electronic Payments Report” as an innovative solution provider, Ariett has successfully rolled out Electronic Payment Processing to customers this year. With Electronic Payment Processing, customers are now completing the purchasing cycle – from requisition to PO to invoice to payment – in Ariett. Customers can quickly process ACH, virtual credit card and check payments in a single batch and route for approval. Approvers can edit and view the invoice and payment in side-by-side screen with a complete audit trail.
- Completion of Oracle NetSuite Certification & Integration: Through Oracle NetSuite’s RESTLet API, Ariett now offers customers a seamless read and write integration to Oracle NetSuite. In addition, customers can post approved invoices and payments to Oracle NetSuite with the click of a button. This direct integration eliminates the need for third-party integration platforms and provides touchless data integration between customers’ Ariett and Oracle NetSuite platforms, further streamlining accounts payable for multi-subsidiary organizations. Ariett is featured on SuiteApp.com, a directory of apps that extend Oracle NetSuite: http://suiteapp.com/Ariett
- Support for Microsoft Azure Canadian Datacenter (Platform as a Service): Ariett supports the growth of Canadian customers and customers’ preference for a Canadian-based datacenter provider.
- Complete SOC1 and SOC2 Audit to Ensure Highest Compliance Standards: To provide Ariett customers with the highest level of security and compliance, Ariett completed SOC1 & SOC2 audit reporting. The audit tests Ariett’s controls and the operational effectiveness of these controls over time.
Ariett generates savings on every contract, requisition, invoice, expense report and payment with a modern, unified procurement platform. Designed to work the way you work, Ariett’s easy-to-use web application delights employees by running on any mobile device or desktop. Accounting teams everywhere benefit from upfront purchasing control, global visibility to spending and audit trails, which drive cost savings across the enterprise. For more information, please visit www.ariett.com, call 781-826-1120 or connect with Ariett on LinkedIn and Twitter.