We prioritize partnering with the best cloud solution providers to offer the highest level of service and data security to customers. As a Cloud Platform as a Service on Microsoft Azure, Ariett delivers unparalleled security, scalability and reliability to support customers’ growth. With a global network of datacenters across 44 regions, Azure has built a trusted platform.
Built from the ground up for the Cloud and hosted on Microsoft Azure, Ariett Cloud Purchase to Payment is a true multi-tenant Cloud Service, with client-dedicated databases on Microsoft SQL Azure. With Ariett on Microsoft Azure, customers always access the same version of the Ariett product and benefit from speedy performance and seamless integrations.
Cloud Benefit Highlights:
- New features and feature enhancements are released frequently – and customers can start using them right away!
- Updates to the software occur automatically without any intervention from customers’ IT teams, saving them time and resources. Customers save money by not having to maintain Ariett on their internal servers.
- As your organization grows, Ariett grows with you – easily add users, transactions and companies to your Ariett configuration. With Azure, Ariett automatically scales to meet demand surges in real time.
- All data and documents are securely stored in Azure’s geo-redundant datacenters.
- Azure Active Directory provides simplified access through single sign-on to Ariett, Office 365 and other Azure apps.
Ariett on Microsoft Azure furnishes customers with an infrastructure they can trust. Microsoft operates global datacenters for which they have risk-based information security, privacy controls and a compliance framework to ensure that controls are designed properly and are working.
User Security – Azure Active Directory
By supporting Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD), Ariett helps customers’ IT departments save time and acquire control over user security and logins in the Cloud. With Azure AD, administrators no longer have to manage usernames and passwords across multiple environments and applications. End users gain simplified access through single sign-on to Ariett and Office 365 apps without further authentication.
Data Encryption, Geo-redundancy & Disaster Recovery
Your data remains secure with specific protections in place, including encryption of data in transit and at rest. For data transfer, Azure uses secure transport protocols between employees’ devices and datacenters and within datacenters. When customer data is stored, it is replicated both locally and in a geographically isolated datacenter to further protect against disaster outages. Should an outage occur, backup data is available within 30 seconds from the local datacenter and within 12 hours from the isolated datacenter.
Invoices, contracts, price quotes, packing slips and other documents are also securely stored as encrypted BLOBs (binary large objects) in customer-specific Blob Storage Accounts. These documents are protected with three local datacenter backups as well as replicated to an isolated datacenter.
System Security – SSAE 18 Compliance
We meet the SSAE 18 compliance requirements of today’s organizations. Both Azure and Ariett have successfully completed SOC (Service Organization Control) audits for both SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II Reports. While the SOC 1 Type II audit evaluates the design and operating effectiveness of controls in place, the SOC 2 Type II audit examines controls related to security, availability and confidentiality.
Ariett utilizes leading integration methods, making customers’ lives easier by removing silos of data and eliminating manual processing steps between Ariett and accounting/ERP systems and credit card providers. Here is an overview of our top, tech-savvy integrations:
- REST JSON Read and Write Web-Services: These Web-Services provide a deep integration to ERP systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP. With these Web-Services, Ariett reads general ledger accounts, vendors, accounts payable and companies and writes AP invoice transactions to GP.
- Cloud to Cloud APIs (Application Programming Interfaces): For integration to cloud ERP and accounting systems, such as Oracle NetSuite and Sage Intacct, Ariett uses cloud to cloud APIs to bring AP data into Ariett and post data to the accounting system.
- SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol): Also labeled SSH File Transfer Protocol, SFTP is a procedure for accessing, transferring and managing files from remote systems. Ariett employs SFTP for credit card providers to securely upload credit card transaction files to Ariett’s SFTP server. Upon import into Ariett with the click of a button, the personal and corporate credit card transactions are available for employees to populate their expense reports.